Over the past 15 years , We've been at the forefront of Active Mobility innovation as a thought leader . We believe that investing in Active Mobility is critical and crucial for developing nations and allows them to achieve green economy, sustainable mobility, influence a green future and drive equity and inclusion.
#Why does Namma Nimma Cycle Foundation exist?
- To create an extraordinary impact on the world by enabling Active Mobility. Build Active Mobility culture by building communities.
- Achieve design and innovation excellence in Active Mobility.
- Work with Public and Private Sectors to create a positive environment for Active Mobility.
- Build and support movements to advance the transformation of Active Mobility which leads to a more open, more just, and a livable world.
#WHAT WE DO?
Enable Active Tourism as a way of sustainable tourism and responsible tourism
#ABC Bill - Atmanirbhar Bharath Cycle Bill
Working with the Government for enabling cycling at the National and State Level by creating a systemic approach towards governance transformation and capacity building.
#Active Mobility Success
- World Bicycle Day.
- Awareness Campaigns.
#Active Mobility Innovation
- Design and Innovation of AM Vehicles and
- Doing research on Manufacturing and
- Design for Manufacturing Active Mobility
#Active Mobility Living Lab
To enable transformative change towards sustainable urban mobility by a a systemic approach
Bicycle Wellness Program for Young People-Rooted in the Theory of Wellbeing
We have conducted around 500+ Campaigns in the last one decade towards promoting cycling. We have reached at least one million people through our efforts.
Enabled Cycle Tourism in Karnataka for the first time by building the idea of Cycle Trails in Cubbon Park Working to scale this quickly for rural areas.
We have been instrumental in enabling creation of Active Mobility Infrastructure for Namma Metro @ Byapanahalli. Enabled Bike Parking at Lalbagh and other locations.
We conducted India's first plog run to eliminate plastic from the city. Around 8000 volunteers plogged across 100+ locations, bringing a transformation in thinking. Won the Guinness Book of Records for the same.
Continuously engaged in making Nandi Hills a destination for sustainable tourism. Organized Nandi Habba - 1000+ runners and 300+ cyclists participated in the festival.Nandi Plog run to clean up nandi hills. Nandi Eco Tourism inputs to Karnataka Ecotourism Board are some of the initiatives we have taken at Nandi Hills,